Information: 658.1000, or toll free 1.866.658.1001
If you believe that we have forgotten items or for more information, fill out our contact form.
What is CarProof?
- CarProof is a Canadian based used vehicle history reporting service. We are superior to other internet based vehicle history service for the following reasons:
- We were founded to access and supply important Canadian used vehicle data that is not provided by other popular U.S. based services, including Carfax.
- We are electronically connected “live” to our data sources. This means that our data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- We are the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles. We are connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records. Other U.S. based services, including Carfax, do not report any Canadian vehicle lien information.
- We are the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through our live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, we provide data from 90% of Canada’s private insurance industry. We also have a product that instantaneously searches the ICBC database for insurance claims data in British Columbia.
- We are the only service that is electronically connected to the database for each provincial and territorial Ministry of Transportation in Canada. Through our live connections we provide consumers with access to the same current data used by departments of motor vehicles in Canada and the U.S. Other U.S. based services, including Carfax, are not electronically connected to each Canadian province and territory.
- In addition to all of the above, our reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S. based vehicle history services. Through our live connection to Experian Automotive’s 2 billion + record database, all of our reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S. based vehicle history services.
CarProof, what does this mean for you?
In short, CarProof® provides Canadian consumers with the history of the vehicle that is more complete. CarProof a report for the vehicle you are interested means you can trust the integrity of your vehicle and SubaruCAR.net seller, so you can buy with confidence.
What is the source of your vehicles?
- Rental Returns
- Adessa and Manheim auctions across North America
- exchanges of individuals
- Some dealers
What is the difference between the Subaru symmetrical all wheel drive and their competitors?
Among others, it is not all wheel drives. Sometimes it is propelled, sometimes drawn, sometimes only one wheel at a time, while with Subaru, 4 wheels working at all times, so no slipping wheel, thereby increasing traction. Transmitting power to 4 wheels, the vehicle is able to maintain his leadership, negotiate turns with stability and control. Since 1970, Subaru is working to integrate its transmission in the all wheel drive AWD. Competitors have found it a good idea and since 2002 they are trying to catch up with Subaru, but in vain. Their short-term solution is to add a box (transfer case) on the side of their existing transmission!
Despite the road conditions and weather, your family and you will be in better security than whit any other vehicle.
See a video about Subaru AWD vs. competitors
Why do you sell the Subaru?
We wanted our young families to be safe. The results of Subaru crash tests were significantly better, and further more we think that Subaru as a better drive syteme to keep us on the road. We wanted the security of a 4×4 without paying for excessive gas consumption. Japanese reliability. Experience rally led Subaru to make stronger vehicles than its competitors.
What are the differences between the Subaru models?
Forester and Impreza have the same chassis, while Legacy and Outback share the same platform. The wheelbase is longer on the Legacy – Outback chassis. The Outback and Forester are higher on the ground. That is why the Forester is more appropriate off road. If you plan to have two baby seats, you should opt for the Legacy and Outback models. You will have more living space. Otherwise, the front passenger will find himself very close to the air bag! This seems to have been fixed on new models (2008+).
Do you sell VGA?
Subaru parts are expensive!
Not more than others. They are of better quality. We also offer the possibility of installing used, recycled and similar Subaru parts, when the situation permits.
Two hundred thousand kilometers is a lot for a Subaru?
This is not an American car. Technology and know-how Subaru are established. For example, our service vehicle, a 1997 Outback, as more than 555 000 km on the clock!
What is the relationship between Subaru and Toyota?
Recently, Toyota bought over 15% of Subaru. They plan to develop models together. Toyota produces the Camry at SIA plant, Subaru Indiana Automotive.
Is it true that it is possible to camp in a Subaru?
In the Legacy and Outback models, the trunk is large enough to deploy two sleeping bags. Do not forget your inflatable mattress and your tinted windows.
At what price do you consider my trade?
Here are some factors that determine the value of your vehicle:
- Is it a Subaru?
- The mechanical and bodywork condition
- Did your vehicle had a major accident?
- Has it been damaged and badly repaired?
- Is this a rebuilt vehicle?
- Mileage (the mileage standard is about 20 000 km per year)
- Supply and demand
- Manual or automatic transmission
Why buy a Subaru?
- Consumption rating.
- The Subaru Symmetrical AWD.
- Crash test
- Award of Excellence
How to buy a Subaru?
Many consumers do not make a thorough study when buying a Subaru and are limited to “purchase price”.
At SubaruCAR.net, we do not sell “price.” We make a comprehensive study of the vehicle for you. We have achieved accreditation to demonstrate the seriousness of our business.
Here are some things you should consider when buying a Subaru:
- Choose from who you buy
- A specialist
- Product Knowledge
- Skilled workers
- Own equipment and specialized tools
- Maintains parts inventory
- Recognizes the “lemons” and do not buy them
- Papers filled: mileage, serial no, the final price on the contract, etc..
- Find References
- Someone who used their service
- A dedicated website
- From an other garage
- Look for accreditations
- Gives leverage to the consumer
- Subject to an annual survey
- Service Conciliation and Mediation
- Environmental standard
- Better Business Bureau – Better Business Bureau – BBB
- Buy from a garage which does the mechanical and bodywork
- After purchasing, who will maintain the vehicle? Some garages in times of high traffic prioritize their customers.
- A garage with a proper permit from the SAAQ, Société Assurance Automobile du Québec
- From a private
- Vehicle Price
- Price without surprise, without hidden fees
- A inspected vehicle
- A real inspection takes at least 2 hours depending on the mileage and year.
- Some merchants do a safety inspection, which is limited to more or less determine whether the brake lights are not burned.
- Ask to see the inspection report
- Ask for repair bills
- A vehicle that was serviced
- Repair what is defective
- Periodic maintenance recommended by the manufacturer
- Putting quality parts and guarantees
- Original equipment from Subaru
- Similar parts
- Remanufactured parts
- Interior Shampoo
- Engine Shampoo
- Paint tuchups
- Paintless Dent
- Vehicle History
- Certified Mileage
- Audit Services Online
- Ensure the vehicle has no financial https://www.rdprm.gouv.qc.ca/rdprmweb/accueil.asp
- Is it a stolen vehicle?
- Vendor History
- Number of years in business
- How many garages launched under new names?
- Consumer Protection
- File merchant online
- Small Claims Court
- Mechanical inspection
- By a specialist who knows the product and who knows where to look
Information: 658.1000, or toll free 1.866.658.1001
Check out our Subaru for sale and check out our Subaru Promotions
This information is for guidance, to the best of our knowledge when writing. They can change at any time and do not bind the company or its representatives.
top of the page